Order your food and drink to your table (Exc. Mon - Weds)Order now!
- The Unicorn Hotel -
Conservatory - overlooking the River Trent
The Bar - Stocking all your favourite brands
Fresh succulent Rotisserie Chicken
Our dog friendly bar area.
Our award winning hotel
Just one of our 14 bedrooms
All rooms are en-suite
Why Our Pub is Great
A beautiful location by the River Trent and 14 comfortable en-suite rooms make The Unicorn Hotel an ideal place to eat out near Nottingham. Each room has digital TV, and we also offer free Wi-Fi. Come for the peaceful village atmosphere, great beer, and casual dining. Stay over on business or pleasure. With elegant versions of hand-picked British classics on the menu.
Our rotisserie oven is at the heart of our menu. Succulent Red Tractor farm-assured chickens are flame roasted to achieve the perfect combination of tender flesh and crispy skin. Watch your chicken being cooked and then choose how you would like it served. Our rotisserie chicken is served alongside a full daily menu of hand-picked pub classics. And when the pudding menu comes around, prepare to be tempted. We’ve selected modern classics and old faithfuls to finish off your meal.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus